( ͡ ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ) Click on any Text art to copy !!!
Here you get a large collection of dirty text art and dirty ascii art, around 100+ dirty art at single location with its true meaning. It includes dirty symbol text art, dirty emoji text art, dirty symbols text, dirty text symbols, dirty text emoji art, dirty emoji art, dirty keyboard emoticons and many more.
We created this dirty keyboard art website because we needed a easy way to create and copy cool dirty text art with meaning. To make navigation easy you can utilize this sidebar. The side bar gives you a quick access to 100+ different categories and saves your time. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and dirty art copy paste now!
"Dirty text art" is a term that can be used to refer to text-based images or messages that contain explicit or offensive language or content, such as profanity, sexual references, or hate speech. These images or messages are often created using keyboard characters and symbols, similar to ASCII art, but the content is not appropriate for all audiences.
Dirty ASCII art is a type of ASCII art that contains explicit or offensive language or content, such as profanity, sexual references, or hate speech. This type of ASCII art is not appropriate for all audiences, and it is generally considered to be in bad taste and offensive.
There are several different types of text art, including:
1. ASCII art: ASCII art is the most basic form of text art, and is created by arranging characters from the ASCII character set in a grid to form a picture.
2. ANSI art: ANSI art is a more advanced form of text art that uses a larger set of characters, called the ANSI character set, to create more detailed images.
3. Unicode art: Unicode art is a newer form of text art that uses a wide range of characters from various writing systems and symbol sets to create more complex and detailed images.
4. Emoji art: Emoji art is a type of text art that uses the Unicode Emoji character set to create images and icons that are often used in text messaging and social media.
5. Pixel art: Pixel art is a form of digital art that uses small square pixels to create simple images, this art form is inspired by 8-bit and 16-bit video games.
5. Typographic art: Typographic art is a form of text art that uses letters and words to create images, it often combines design elements with typography to create interesting visual effects.
6. ASCII photography: This type of text art uses a picture and converts it into ASCII characters to create an ASCII version of the image.
7. ASCII Animation: This type of text art creates animation using ASCII characters.
Each of these types of text art has its own unique characteristics, and artists may choose to use one or more of them depending on the project or image they are creating.
Text art, also known as ASCII art, can be used in a variety of ways, such as:
1. Email signatures: Text art can be used to create interesting and unique email signatures that stand out from the rest.
2. Social media posts: Text art can be used to create interesting and attention-grabbing images for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
3. Websites: Text art can be used to create unique and visually interesting graphics for websites, including logos, icons, and banner images.
4. Chat rooms: Text art can be used to create unique and interesting emoticons for chat rooms and instant messaging apps
5. Terminal Art: Text art can be used to create interesting and unique designs in command line interfaces like terminal and console
6. Gaming chat rooms: Text art can be used to create interesting emotes in gaming chat rooms
7. In forums: Text art can be used to create interesting and unique signature or avatar
8. As a form of digital art: Text art can be used as a form of digital art, with the artist using letters and special characters to create a visual image.
Text art can be used in many ways to add a touch of creativity and personality to online communication and digital projects.
Making text art using a keyboard can be a bit more complex than using a text art generator, but it can also be more rewarding as you have more control over the design. Here are the general steps on how to make text art using a keyboard:
1. Open a text editor, such as Microsoft Word, Notepad, or TextEdit.
2. Type in the text or phrase that you want to use for your text art.
3. Use the symbols and special characters available on your keyboard to create lines, shapes, and other elements of your text art.
4. To create lines and shapes, use characters such as "-", "|", "/", "", "_", and "^".
5. To create shading or texture, use characters such as ".", ":", ";", and ",".
6. To create a 3D effect, use characters such as "`" and "~".
7. Experiment with different combinations of characters to create different effects.
8. Adjust the font, size, and color of the text to suit your design.
9. Once you have completed your text art, save it as a text file or copy it.
10. Paste the text art in the desired platform or application.
Keep in mind that the available characters may vary depending on the font and the language of your keyboard, so you may need to experiment with different fonts and languages to find the characters you need.
To copy and paste text art from our website, simply click on special text that you like, It will be copied to your clipboard. Now you can paste that cool text anywhwere like social media, messaging, gameing, nicknames, presentations and many more.
This is how you can send copied ascii art to your loved ones while chating or messaging.